Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Job Posting

*WANTED*

Mature and responsible adult to transport cranky, difficult, and defiant patient to occasional doctor's appointments. Driver's License and endless patience required. Must be immune to public embarassment and all expletives in the English language. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate doctor's questions and instructions calmly and clearly to hysterical and irrational patient, then ascertain the patient's answers and convey back them back all while maintaining a pleasant countenance in order to prevent the doctor from questioning said patient's mental stability. Ability to wrestle full-grown adult to the ground without incurring injuries on either participant's part a plus.

Salary: Unlimited Appreciation

Benefits: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Opportunities for Advancement: Do a good job with my husband, and I will let you start taking my Mom too.

3 comments:

  1. The benefits look pretty good, but I'm worried about the promotion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was for your mother - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha I thought it was for your mom too...but I remembered sick Rich and understood.

    ReplyDelete